Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog Entry 7


My logo's purpose is for my dad's car club that he and a couple of friends get together and join as a group into Carl Casper's Car Show. My logo communicates the purpose by showing a picture of an old guy who is holding a cup of coffee standing by his "old car", usually the car is a classic and the car is not made any more in that particular style. I choose these colors because my dad usually wears dark clothing and a pair of jeans most of the time, and his "classic" car was red so that is why I choose these colors.

In my logo I used line to show where the car is stationed at. I used shape for the "old guy's" head, a circle. I used emphasis on the car where the lines of the car door, window, and head light is to make them stand out but still look like it is a part of the car. I used contrast by putting pink in the window because the car is red on red which means it is red on the inside and out and the pink resembles the red because when you look into a window at a certain distance it is not going to be the exact color it actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment