Monday, October 31, 2011

Blog entry 6


Before
After

I feel that my overall transformation went well. Although my face line was still visible so i had to use the smudge tool to make it more realistic.

My perspective of pictures in the magazines change because they can manipulate the image to where the body and or face can look absolutely perfect. It changes to where now I do not believe in what they are showing me as the front cover.

The perfect body image does not exsist. At least not in pictures anymore, there is too many to tools where you can change the picture to make you or whoever to look better.

I think what I did well was changing my eye color and putting my face image on the background face to make it look like one face.

One thing I need to improve on is using the make-up. Another thing is the eye make up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment